TheraLight 360 Light Pod
The Complete System for Whole Body Photobiomodulation
Advanced Red and Near-Infrared Light Therapy Technology
The TheraLight 360 Light Pod ensures tissue saturation regardless of skin color or body type.
Multi-wavelength LED System
• 633nm Red Light
• 810nm Near Infrared Light
• 850nm Near Infrared Light
• 940nm Near Infrared Light
True 360° DesignThe TheraLight 360 Light Pod is engineered with the only true 360° system that provides maximum exposure to healing light energy.
Irradiance Power of 45,000 LEDsWith homogenous LED illumination technology, the TheraLight 360 Light Pod utilizes 125 tube panels containing 45,000 LEDs to achieve the patent-pending highest irradiance levels and maximum treatment surface coverage.
Full Color Touch ScreenFull color touch screen is built inside the Light Pod and includes an interactive user interface for easy and safe operation.
Choice of Operating ModesThe TheraLight 360 Light Pod has two operation modes for customized treatment:
• Continuous Wave Mode (CW)
• Pulsed Mode (10-5000 Hz)
Designed for Demanding UsageTheraLight 360’s Light Pod is designed for demanding usage with the expertise of over 30 years of design experience on the TheraLight 360 management team.
Thermal Management SystemTheraLight 360 uses a thermal management system for temperature control and optimal cooling in all Light Pods to protect against overheating.
FDA-Registered Medical Device
The TheraLight 360 Full Body Wellness System Light Pod is registered with the FDA as a Class I General Wellness and Class II Medical Device. Each class has different purposes for the device’s intended use.
Class I General Wellness intended uses of the TheraLight 360 Light Pod:
- Restoration of motion to joints
- Redevelop muscles
- Adjunct to obesity as part of a diet and exercise program
Class II Medical Device intended uses of the TheraLight 360 Light Pod:
- Relaxation of muscles and relief from muscle spasms
- Temporary relief of minor muscle and joint aches, pain and stiffness
- Temporary relief of minor pain and stiffness associated with arthritis
- To temporarily increase blood circulation
Learn more about FDA product classification through the link below.
GaAlAs Diode LEDs
# 940 nm LEDS: +/- 20NM # 850 nm LEDS: +/- 20NM # 810 nm LEDS: +/- 20NM # 635 nm LEDS: +/- 20NM
Variable Pulse 10-5000hz in 1hz increments
EXTERNAL CONTROL UNIT
10″ Full Color Wireless Tablet
ABILITY TO MANAGE MULTIPLE UNITS
CLOUD BASED STORAGE/UPGRADES
INDEPENDENT CONTROL OF WAVELENGTHS
360 DEGREE TREATMENT
ABILITY TO CHANGE PULSE
ABILITY TO SET AND STORE PROTOCOLS
ABILITY TO CONTROL FROM FRONT DESK
ABILITY TO DOWNLOAD FUTURE SOFTWARE UPGRADES FROM CLOUD
BACK UP INTERNAL CONTROL UNIT
INTERNAL CONTROL UNIT OVERRIDDEN BY EXTERNAL CONTROL UNIT
7’1”L X 4’0”W X 5’4”H Open
Modular – Rack Mounted
220 – 240 VAC – 50/60HZ 30A Single Phase
FDA CLASS I INTENDED USES
• Restoration of Motion to Joints
• Redevelop Muscles
• Adjunct to Obesity as part of a diet and exercise program
FDA CLASS 2 INTENDED USES
• Relaxation of muscles and relief from muscle spasms
• Temporary relief of minor muscle and joint aches, pain and stiffness
• Temporary relief of minor pain and stiffness associated with Arthritis
• Temporarily increase blood circulation