How to Save on Your Taxes in 2021 & Make 2022 Your Best Year
As we approach the new year 2021, there is still time to save on your business taxes for 2022 and position your business for success by adding a TheraLight Light Bed. Adding a TheraLight Full Body Photobiomodulation System will bring in new revenues, patients and improve the financial and clinical success of your practice.
Save on Your 2021 Taxes by Purchasing an Aspen Laser System Before December 31, 2022
Section 179 of the IRS tax code is designed to help small businesses grow by giving them a tax break for the types of investments that enable growth. The deduction can be applied to equipment that is purchased, leased, or financed. Instead of waiting years to write off the depreciated value of your equipment purchased, you can write it all off in the year it’s purchased.
The TheraLight Full Body Photobiomodulation Systems are a perfect example of a capital equipment purchase that can grow your business. Some, or all, of the equipment purchase cost can be deducted from your taxes in the year that you purchase your light bed.
Important Update for Tax Deductions
The tax deduction limit was raised to $1,050,000 for 2021. Additionally, the bonus depreciation is 100% and also includes used equipment.
To take advantage of Section 179, you’ll need to complete Form 4562 when you file your practice’s 2021 tasks. You can review the 2020 version of Form 4562 for more information about filing your business equipment expenses.
NOTE: You’ll need to use the final 2021 form, once available, when you go to file your business’s taxes.
Make 2022 Your Best Year by Adding Light Therapy as a Cash Based Service
Every practice can benefit from additional cash income. Practices that currently bill 50% or more to a third party should seriously consider incorporating a cash based service into their practice. Cash programs, when properly set up and managed, can reduce practice overhead and increase net income. Reimbursement is always 100%, and no additional staffing is required for collections.
Whether you are new to light therapy or adding an additional light bed, a TheraLight Light Bed is an ideal cash based service. Patients are willing to pay for results. In comparison to other treatment modalities, light therapy offers:
- Quick: Most treatments average ten minutes
- Painless: There is no pain with a light therapy treatment
- Positive Experience: Most patients experience a “soothing warmth sensation”
- Minimal Accessories: No messy gels are required and no complex wires or harnesses are used; patients only need to wear safety glasses
- Affordable: Whether included as a bundled service or as a standalone treatment
- High Compliance: Patients are motivated to return when they experience pain relief and recovery
- Future: Patients are more likely to return when they experience new or recurring injuries or pain
- Referrals: Happy patients like to refer their family and friends
TheraLight Light Beds are great additions to your business. All light beds come with clinical training, custom marketing, and the best warranty available today.
Have any questions? Click the link below to get in touch with us, and we’re happy to answer them!
Or call toll free: 877-782-7736